The Hadoop Programming Challenge just got extended till Monday, October 10th!
We've experienced an unprecedented amount of interest and demand in the
Hadoop Programming Challenge.
You've asked us to provide an additional opportunity to submit your work.
We have listened: the new submission deadline is Monday, October 10th 11:59pm PST.
Hadoop Programming Challenge | Big Data University
Your Opportunity to Attend the IOD conference in Las Vegas — All expenses paid!
The IBM Information on Demand (IOD) conference is IBM's premier Information Management, Business Analytics, and Enterprise Content Management event. This year, IOD is being held in Las Vegas, at Mandalay Bay from October 23rd – 27th.
You can be one of the three (3) selected BigDataUniversity.com Hadoop Programming Challenge participants who will attend this conference with all travel expenses paid, courtesy of the IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Team!
To qualify to this opportunity you have to:
- Complete the free course Hadoop Fundamentals I and pass the course test
- Complete the evaluation form included in the course
- AFTER successfully completing the course and passing the final test,
you will be sent (within 24 hours) your Certificate of Completion and
instructions for participating in the Hadoop Programming Challenge.
Hadoop Programming Challenge must be completed by
September 30thOctober 10th.
The sooner you pass the Hadoop Fundamentals I course, the more time you will have to complete the Hadoop Programming Challenge!
We would love to get your feedback!
Tell us what you think about our Hadoop Fundamentals I and our Hadoop Programming Challenge.
Or better yet, tell your friends:
- Only individual submissions are accepted but you can ask for help from your friends!
- Three (3) BigDataUniversity.com students with interesting final submissions on the Hadoop Programming Challenge as determined by the BigDataUniversity.com administration team will be selected to travel to IOD with all travel and lodging expenses paid! This is subject to the individuals getting the appropriate visas to travel to the US.
- IBM employees and their families are not eligible to participate in this Hadoop Programming Challenge.